Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stay At Home Day

Today has been a beautiful "stay at home day"  as Thomas likes to call it.  We have just stayed home all day and it has been wonderful!!  Mother made a delicious lunch and I made an apple pie for dessert.  It was yummy!  This afternoon we worked on the beauty shop.  I am cleaning it out and I plan to paint the inside of it and put down new flooring.  It is in pretty bad shape and I am in the mood for a project!  Mother came down and helped me...I threw away a lot of stuff!  I'm not nearly finished but it already looks a lot better!  Campbell got her ears pierced today!  She has been waiting all week for today so that she could go and get her ears pierced!  Cindy said she did really well and they looked so cute on her!  We all ended back up at Mother's tonight and I was able to get a picture of the new earrings!
Campbell is sooo proud of her new earrings!  She kept saying before she left that we better get a good look at her because she was going to look different when she came home.  She said she wanted some sparkly earrings.  Cindy said she kept saying she was a little nervous HA!! Bless her heart....but she did great!

This is my attempt to get a picture of all three of them HA!!! It is just about impossible to do!

Yep Sparky (AKA Thomas) had him a stay at home day and it was right up his alley!  He has played nonstop today.  He has played tractors and trucks, he has played down in Steve's shop, he and Steve flew a kite because the wind was blowing so much!.  He has loved every minute of just being at home!

Tori is with Adam tonight at the hospital.  His Daddy is still not feeling well.  I just pray that God will see fit to heal him!  Adam's family is going through such a hard time right now...my thoughts and my prayers are with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment