Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Tori and for Thomas!  Tori started college and Thomas started K-4 and they both had really good first days!  Thomas was pretty sad when I left him this morning, but he didn't cry and neither did I!  I was really proud of myself.  Tori is pretty excited about her classes too!  I think Thomas is going to be a great K-4 student and Tori is going to be a great college student!

                              

Tori was still getting ready and Thomas was already to go!  He got up bright and early for his first day.  Cindy, my sister, said she saw him in the lunch room today and he yelled "Hey Aunt Cindy".  She text me and told me that so that made me feel so much better.  He might have started out pretty sad but he ended up having a really good time and he is ready to go back tomorrow!
Campbell came down for pictures before she headed off to her first day of school.  I thought they looked so cute!  I think Campbell is going to really "take care" of Thomas at school! HA!  Thomas told me that he and Campbell held hands this afternoon to walk to Aunt Cindy's office and when they got there they got to draw with magic markers...he said that was "so Cool"!


Thomas was doing a little posing while we were waiting for his teacher.  The weather was really beautiful this morning while we were waiting.  I can tell there is a hint of fall in the air!
                                      
He was trying really hard to be a big boy!  He kept saying "bye bye mama" and waving his little hand.  That got to me A LOT!  But I held it together and blinked back the tears!  I am always glad when that first day is over.  I still remember those first days with Tori and now she is in college....so I'm going to cherish these days with Thomas too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment