Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

Thomas is really liking him some cinnamon rolls these days!  He asks for these EVERY morning.  It used to be "Harvey's" biscuits (he is saying Hardee's), they are really Kelly's biscuits that he wanted every morning.  Then he discovered cinnamon rolls.  To begin with he wanted them plain with no icing....but now he wants them loaded down with icing!  It takes all I can do to just eat my old boring bowl of Cheerio's HA!  I have such a hard time figuring out what to send him in his lunch box...he is sooooo picky.  There is nothing on the menu at school for the whole month of August that he will even think about eating.  So, this morning I put cinnamon rolls in his lunch along with a Kelly's yeast roll...which he loves.  The boy is a bread lover for sure!  He for sure got that from me!!
Like his shirt says he is really "digging" cinnamon rolls!  He was ready to go to school this morning.  I thought we might have a rough morning, but it went really well.  Campbell wanted to ride with us and I think that helps him to keep his mind occupied on the way to school.  I love to listen to their conversations on the way to school!

Cindy, Campbell, and Collins came down and ate supper with us.  I tried out a new recipe...Bubble Up Enchilada's.  We had salad too and it was really good.  It was really quick and easy too.  I will make those again for sure!  Collins is so close to walking.  She can get from sitting on the floor to standing straight up without even using her hands...but she still won't take that first step.  It is just around the corner, though!
Tori has been really studying!  I think college is getting off to a busier start than she thought.  Since she only goes 2 days a week, she has those days crammed with classes!  She will be fine once she gets in the groove!

After supper Thomas wanted to go out and swing....I love this time of day, right before dark.  It finally cools off and you can actually stand it outside.  I think I am ready for fall and for cooler weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment