Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just Checking In

Well, I don't really have a lot to blog about tonight, so I'll just check in and do a quick update.  Today has been another beautiful day!  Tori went to her math lab today even though she doesn't normally go to school on Tuesdays.  Thomas had a great day and came home telling me he had so much fun playing in the centers!  They are having red week at school and every day he has to wear something red.  He has learned the Spanish word for red...roho (maybe that is how you spell it HA!).  He has gotten up everyday and is ready to go!  He is so excited about his birthday that is coming up Friday.  I can't believe he will be 5 years old!
This is just something I want to remember from yesterday.  Thomas and I went on Daddy's old blue truck to work so that we could carry some things to a needy family and we went through the dirt road which Thomas LOVES to do!  This is our conversation:
Thomas:  Mama, why do people put signs on their land saying do not hunt on my land?
Me:  Well, the people that own the land want to be the only ones hunting on their land and they don't like people hunting without them knowing about it.
Thomas:  Well, why not?  All the land belongs to God anyway!
HA!  I think he's got it!  He does listen in church!

Here Tori is working on her toenails and Sparky would just love to help.  He will do anything to get out of taking a bath!  I hope the rest of the week is like the past 2 days...pretty uneventful...that's good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment