Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

We had a night off from church tonight so after our Sunday afternoon nap, Steve wanted to go work on his food plot to get ready for hunting season, so Thomas and I tagged along.  Tori was still taking her nap, so we didn't bother her...I'm sure she hates she missed it HA!!  Thomas was so excited to just get to ride the tractor with Steve...he is soooo easy to entertain at this age! 

Off to plow the food plot to get ready to kill the BIG ONE this year!

Max, Ruby, and I followed right behind them in the mule.

I can't believe the summer is almost over and Steve is getting ready for hunting season already!

Thomas was loving every minute of the tractor riding...Steve may have him a hunting partner this year!

After we got finished with the food plot, we went to work on cleaning up the inside of the camper to get ready to go camping at the lake in a couple of weeks.  I hadn't cleaned it since our beach trip and I had to put clean sheets on the beds and clean the bathroom and mop and sweep the floor.

Now the camper is all clean and ready to go again!  We will be headed to the lake for Labor Day.  Mother, Cindy, and Dodd and the girls are going too..they are taking the "Wild Cat" as Thomas likes to put it.  We are having Thomas' birthday party there...I think it will be a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment