Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whew! What a Day!!

Boy am I tired!  Today has been a VERY busy day...well, all week has been pretty busy.  It is Homecoming week and a lot is going on!  Every day has been a different dress up day...we haven't participated but Campbell has and I have fixed her hair a couple of mornings.  One day she was an eighties girl and today she was a cowgirl.  Thomas hasn't really gotten into that sort of thing yet, so I thought we would just slid on by this year and not worry about dressing up.  I have had my share of coming up with different outfits for Tori during Homecoming week HA!
What a cute eighties girl!  I wanted to tease her hair more, but she wouldn't let me.  I have plenty of practice getting the big hair...I used to be an eighties girl every day!  HA!!  Today has been wild.  It was really busy at work and then Thomas had his K-4 parade.  Since K-4 don't really particpate in the big parade on Friday, they have their own parade and ride whatever riding toy they have around the school.  The parents decorate them and the kids drive them and the other students come out and watch the parade.  It really is pretty cool! 

I thought Thomas' dune buggy turned out pretty cute!  All of the kids had a really good time, I know Thomas did.  He was so excited to get to throw out candy!

Steve walked along beside Thomas...he had to keep him from running into the kid in front of him!  Thomas' has got to improve his driving skills HA!!

Thomas and his new friend AJ.  Thomas was hoping AJ would ride with him, but AJ had his own ride!

After the parade, I went back to work because we were painting a pumpkin picture tonight!  It was sooo much fun and I think my pumpkin painting turned out pretty well...thanks Heather and Adrienne!  They were really good at fixing what we messed up!  They had the tables all ready to do with our canvases at our places.

We  had a  lot of yummy snacks that we ate before we got started on the painting.  I was going to take pictures of everyone's painting, but of course my battery died in my camera and this was all the pictures I was able to get...oh well!  We all had a great time and everyone's paintings turned our sooo pretty!  I can't wait to hang mine up.  So, it has been a busy day to say the least, I am so ready for bed! And, the week-end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment