Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stay Home Day

Today has been a wonderful stay home day.  Thomas always wants to know every night what tomorrow will be and he loves it when I say it will be a stay home day...and I love it too!  Steve got up bright and early and went to the church to work on the floors in our new building.  We have Homecoming next Sunday and they are getting ready for that.  Thomas had a coughing spell about 6:15 this morning, so I got him and put him in the bed with me and gave him some medicine and we went back to sleep.  The next thing I knew there was a knock at the door and it was 8:00 a.m.!  It was Condy, Campbell and Collins.  Cindy wanted me to babysit while she cut grass.  Around nine Mr. Loumis came and he wanted to borrow a trailer of Steve's to haul his lawn mower to the shop on.  He stayed and visited for a while.  We then had a very small lunch and Steve, Thomas and I worked on the beauty shop.  I am remodeling it and it needs it so bad!  I guess that is our fall project!

We worked all day and this is what Tori did all day HA!!  She really does have such a hard life!


And this is what Thomas did all day...play.  He even started playing in the fountain this afternoon and played there for a long time, with rocks!  Little boys amaze me...anything, even a rock can become a car or a truck!

Thomas was texting his friend Fowler.  Fowler is an imaginary friend that Thomas has had for a long time.  I have no idea where the name Fowler came from.  But Fowler is a dog and he spends a lot of nights with Thomas in his room.  He sleeps on the ceiling.  Thomas has quite the imagination!


While we were working at the beauty shop this afternoon I almost pulled by big toe toenail off.  It hurt sooo bad!  This picture isn't a good one, but I can say it is throbbing right now as I am typing this.  It wouldn't surprise me if I didn't lose that toenail.


Adam came tonight and Steve and I cooked supper.  We had grilled chicken, peas, rice, potatoes, biscuits, and Bon Jean made a pecan pie...it was so good!  I ate way too much!  Tori and Adam were playing Thomas' cornhole game he got for his birthday.  I think Tori had just scored some points!


Tori was trying to catch Adam "in Action"...nevermind Steve's work boots over next to the wall Ha!


What a cute couple!  Well that's it for tonight...tomorrow is a church day so I guess I had better try to get Sparky (aka Thomas) to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment