Thursday, September 15, 2011

Way Behind!

It seems like I am always playing catch-up on this blog!  I have been so busy every night that I have just gone to bed without even getting on the computer.  But there are a few things that Thomas has said lately that I want to remember.  Mary Lynn is always telling me at work "you need to write down what Thomas says because all these cute little things he says you won't remember".  I used to write down things Tori would say too.  So, here is a list of a few of the things I remember:
1.  Last Sunday we were in Thomas' closet and we were moving out some of his toys.  He looked at some of the trucks and said "I used to play with those in the old days". HA!  He cracks me up!
2.  He told me the other night that he was just tired of going to that crazy old school!
3.  One day this week I asked him if he had a good day at school and he did his cute little hand motions and said he was pretty bored because AJ wasn't there today.  He said he thought he would take a day off like AJ did. HA!  He catches on pretty fast.
You just never know what might come out of his mouth!  He brought his progress report home today and he got all S's!  Way to go Sparky!  This week has been green week at school and we have had some great mornings...that makes for great days!  Tori is doing so well in college and she seems to enjoy it.  She is running into some of her classmates and I know she loves that!  Adam's Dad is now in Birmingham and he is going to be there until he gets a liver transplant.  I am praying for him, Melanie, Adam and Allan and the Dr's and nurses that are taking care of him.  The weather has changed this afternoon and it is a lot cooler...it is really feeling like fall tonight!  Today was Steve's last day in Dothan!  He is proud to be closer to home and I am glad he is.  He won't have to leave so early and he won't have to drive nearly as much.

Steve has been cleaning out Thomas' closet this week.  Wow what a job that was and Wow it looks so much better!  He has really got it organized and we'll just see how long it stays that way.
Tori studies a lot!  She still makes her note cards to study with.

On a totally different note...I have really enjoyed my ferns this summer.  I saved these ferns from a horrible death and they are probably the prettiest, biggest ferns I have ever had.  I am so glad Steve has a green house to put them in this winter.

I also saved my Ivy.  It has gone through 2 winters on the deck and one pretty big snow.  It was looking pretty bad, so I moved it out of the direct sunlight and gave it some Epsom salt and now it is so green and pretty!  It will be moving to the greenhouse too for the winter.  Thank God tomorrow is Friday.  We have a pretty busy week-end and next week coming up.  We have Homecoming at church and a birthday party on Sunday.  Next week is revival three nights and a meeting at school, a meeting in Montgomery and a hair appointment...whew!!!  I get tired just thinking about it!  Oh well, I'm just so thankful for my health and my family's health to be able to do all those things...I will not complain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment