Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally Friday!

Well it is finally Friday!  Sometimes when we have a Monday holiday the week seems even longer!  But, we made it.  Thomas told me last night that he was really getting tired of that crazy school! HA!  Poor baby he has a LONG way to go.  Tori only went to school one day this week since Monday was Labor day.  She has the greatest schedule...I could deal with a schedule like hers!  She is gone to Adam's tonight, his mom was cooking supper.  Adam's dad is doing better, I pray that he will just get stronger and stronger until he can get his new liver!  The weather was gorgeous today...a perfect fall day.  Our unit at work went out to eat for lunch today and it was so good just to get out and enjoy this weather today!  This afternoon, Thomas and I went outside and played until almost dark.  He loves for someone to swing him, so we swung and played frisbee and sticky ball.

The sand box was full of water and Steve had to drill holes in it so that it can dry out tomorrow.


Thomas loves to slide down the slide!  I tried to catch him in action.


I made apple butterscotch brownies out of the Southern Living magazine tonight.  They were okay...nothing special to me.  But I had been wanting to make this for a while and I had some Granny Smith apples I needed to use, so I made it.  Steve liked them, but I think if something doesn't have chocolate in it it just isn't worth the calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment