Monday, September 26, 2011

Blue Monday

Today Sue Studle was laid to rest....I still can't believe it!  My thoughts and my heart have been with her family today and most of all her precious Cole.  I know in the days, weeks, and months to come that they will be the hardest and Cole will miss her more than anyone.  I will just continue praying for them and for God to give them the strength they will need!  On a lighter note, I just wanted to post a picture of what Dodd and Cindy got up to Saturday morning.
Their yard got rolled Friday night!  What a mess!  Oh well, I have seen a lot worse...but this was bad enough!  Tonight was library night at the public library in Brantley.  Thomas and I went and Thomas got his very own library card and he got to check out his first book at the library.

Of course MY child listened very intently on what Ms. Davina, the librarian was telling them!  She read them a book about Bulldogs and Thomas didn't miss a word she said HA!

See???? Look at that face...he was taking in every word!  He is soooo much his Daddy's child!

Ms. Davina was so sweet to the K-4 class tonight.  They all really enjoyed their trip to the library.
Back tracking to the week-end, Tori went to Birmingham with Adam's aunt and uncle and she said Greg is doing great and they may get to come home in a couple of weeks...Praise the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment