Sunday, September 4, 2011

Catching Up

Boy, what a busy, relaxing last few days we have had!  We started off last Thursday with Thomas a birthday party at school.  I took off work at 2:00 and went to take snacks to Thomas' class.  Steve got a chocolate chip birthday cake cookie and I got juice and potato chips.  Tori met me at school and helped me with the snacks.  All the kids are so cute and so little...they are just babies!
At snack time they go out in the hall and line up and sit against the wall and have their snacks.  Thomas is sitting beside his friend AJ.  AJ is the only one he ever talks about and he says he is his only friend HA!

Here is most of his class.  I swear I don't know how Ms. Ceil and Ms. Semmetria do it!  At snack time there are 18 little voices saying "will you open this for me?"  They have to pretty much open 18 bags of chips or cookies or whatever they bring and open 18 juices everyday!  But, they are sooo sweet and cute!

Ms. Ceil and Thomas have gotten to be pretty good buddies!  Thomas told me the other night that he really wuvved Ms. Ceil HA!  And I think Ms. Ceil really wuvves him and the other 17 she has!  Her first class was Tori's class so we go way back with Ms. Ceil and we really do think she is terrific!  I knew Thomas would "Wuvv" her!  After the party, Thomas went home with Tori and I went back to work. When Thomas got home Steve, Dan-Dan, and Pop took Thomas with them and they went to the lake to get the camper set up for camping at the lake all week-end!  Thomas was sooo excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment