Friday, October 14, 2011

One Year

Okay...so I just got finished with my longest post ever!!  There was so many cute fair pictures and I still didn't put all of them on here!  Switching gears now to Tori and Adam.  They have been dating a year and they are celebrating their one year dating anniversary.  They have gone to Dothan to eat at Olive Garden (Tori's favorite place to eat)!  Adam gave her some gorgeous roses and perfume and took her out to eat! Wow!!  Tori gave him some Alabama shirts and made him a book...I think that was a really thoughtful gift...a book with pictures from their first year together! I took this picture today before they left for their Dothan trip.
They looked so handsome and pretty tonight!  I hope they had a good time and didn't eat too much at the Olive Garden!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment