Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Day

Today was a holiday and Steve and I worked ALL day!  We started off with the beauty shop. Steve pressure washed it and I painted the trim work in the bathroom.  Wow what a difference a  pressure washer can make.  The weather has been really cool and wet and windy today.  Tori had school and so did Thomas.  I had to go for my conference with Ceil today and she said Thomas is the model student HA!!  She said she never had to get on to him and that he was always so agreeable with everthing.  She said he knows all of his upper case letters and he only missed 2 or 3 of the lower case letters.  She said he should get to go by the DG and get a surprise and he did not forget that..we had to stop and get a surprise!
The beauty shop looks so good!  It is so clean.  I didn't get to paint the shutters but at least it is clean.  I will get to them another day.  It started raining and I am so glad I didn't start painting!

Next, we started on Steve's shop.  Boy is it a mess!!!  We worked all afternoon, but that was okay because the weather was so yucky we really couldn't do anything else.  We did make a little progress, but we have a long way to go yet!

Thomas played in Steve's boat while we worked.  He was really good and played for a long time!

Tori had a long day at school.  She left home around 8:30 and got home around 6:30...but she doesn't have to go tomorrow, that's a good thing!  She says she feels better and she looks like she does...thank God that she doesn't seem as stopped up as she was.  She is hitting the Nyquil every night HA!!  Well I guess it is back to work for me tomorrow...I will have to go to work so I can get some rest HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment