Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally Friday

I am sooooo proud of Tori!!  She told me tonight that she has all A's and one B, and its midterm!  Way to go Tori!!!  Just keep, keep, keep it up!!!  Bless her heart she is feeling a little under the weather tonight. She has a sore throat and she has just taken some Nyquil and has gone to bed.  I hope she feels better in the morning because she is supposed to go with Melanie to see Adam play baseball in Montgomery.  I talked with Melanie and Greg today and he sounds so great!  Praise the Lord, Greg is a walking miracle! 
I have a couple of things to blog about that Thomas has said lately that I don't want to forget.  He says some of the cutest things.  He asked Dan-Dan Tuesday night when he stayed with them for us to go to the funeral home if she would "feed his family". HA!  Pop asked him how many he had in his family and he said 4...pretty smart kid!  He was home sick last Friday and this past Tuesday when he got up to go to school, he wasn't really much into going.  He said "what would happen if I frowed (throwed) up???  I guess he figured that got him out of going to school last Friday and he would try it again HA!! They learn so fast!  He also told me that he needed to stay home because him and Fowler (his imaginary friend) had to work on their engines.  He said that they had broken water pipes and it would probably take all day to fix them!  HA!!  He was pulling out all the stops!  Tomorrow  Steve is going to Banks to work on food plots with Pop and Tori is going to watch Adam...so I guess it will just be me and Sparky holding down the fort.  Bon Jean will be home, but the Hawthornes are at Tuscaloosa camping at Deer Lick in the Wildcat...I hope they have a good time!  This week-end in Pop's birthday and we are planning him a birthday party Sunday night.  I am going to try to bake him a birthday cake tomorrow...I will keep my fingers crossed that it will turn out good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment