Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Sick House

These are the sick ones!  Boy did we have a rough night last night and a rough morning today.  This afternoon has been better...praise God!  Steve started having "the runs" last night around 11 p.m. Then from that he started throwing up and that went on pretty much all night.  Around 4 a.m. Thomas called me and told me his tummy was really hurting.  Then in just a few minutes he was throwing up.  I have literally washed about 8 loads of clothes today...anything from bed clothes to towels to pajama's.  I gave Thomas his first suppositories this morning around 6:30 and he was not too happy about it.  But after the second one (later in the morning) he started making a turn around.  They are both feeling much better.  Thomas is playing for the first time today (you know he is sick when he never even mentions his toys) and Steve has gone outside for the first time today (you know he is sick when he stays in bed most of the day).  So far, Tori and I are good...I just hope it stays that way!

Miss Priss here slept right through all the commotion last night!  She got up well rested and made it to school...thank God!  Doesn't she look so pretty???  I truly think college agrees with her!  She is doing so well and I'll say it again...I am sooooo proud of you Tori!  Your Daddy and I are so blessed to call you our daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment