Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011...Part one

Well, here I go again, I am behind!  I just can't seem to get caught up on all I need to do!  We have been gone all day today Christmas shopping and I am pooped!  But what a great day it has been...just the four of us!  That is such a rare thing that we all get off together, but we pulled it off today and had a great day!  So tonight is the big game between Alabama and LSU ( I couldn't care less! HA!). But Steve is watching the game and Tori is up at Cindy and Dodd's and Thomas is playing with his new toys he got today, so I thought it would be a good time to try to play catch up on the blog.  I'm going back to some pictures from the Fall Festival we had at church last Sunday night.  We didn't have a huge crowd, but we did have a great time!
This is Thomas and Campbell playing in the jump house we rented for the festival.  They always LOVE jumping in those things!

Go Fish was a HUGE hit with Thomas!  He really racked up at the Go Fish game!  I really lost count of the times he fished!  I know he came home with a lot of stuff though!

Thomas and Campbell were playing pick up ducks.  "Look what I got Campbell"!  Thomas can never get enough trucks or tractors to play with!

Campbell and Thomas were playing the knock down cups with a pingpong ball in a gun game!  Ms. Shelley was in charge of this game and it was a hit! 

Pop and Steve were doing the cake walk.  Steve won the chocolate pound cake I made and Pop won a chocolate layer cake the Duke made.  I think they both came out pretty good!

Thomas liked the cake walk too!  I think everyone had a great time!  I know I did.  Tori was at Adam's so she didn't make it..she missed a treat!  We also had a hay ride and we had so much fun playing BINGO!
The next day was Monday, but it was Halloween and at DHR we go all out for Halloween!  I was an old man and we had a black widow spider, clowns, a bull rider, someone with a lost puppy, a gypsy and Flo, the Progressive lady!  We also had salt & pepper! And a bumble bee, an old lady and a witch!



What a fun day!!!  We played all day and didn't get a whole lot of work done, but hey...it's one day...might as well enjoy it!  Now we were all geared up for a fun night of trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment